On 19 February 2011, at Global Research, K R Bolton has an article entitled "Colour Coded" Egypt; Did US-backed NGOs Help to Topple Mubarak
According to Bolton
1. The American organizations which have spent many years planning these revolts include:
The National Endowment for Democracy, USAID, International Republican Institute, Freedom House, Open Society Institute, National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, Center for International Private Enterprise, and the American Center for International Labor Solidarity.
2. Egypt's labour unions were organized, trained and funded by NED.
3. The US globalists are using the Egyptian masses as cannon fodder.
Photos by Brooklyn Museum
4. Mubarak opposed US policy.
For example, the US and Mubarak disagreed over Sudan.
Mubarak favouring a confederation, whereas the US wanted the South split from the north.
Egypt had invested more than $87 million into projects in southern Sudan, including hospitals, schools and power stations, 'in the hope of convincing the people of southern Sudan to choose unity over secession.'
The US wants a large military base in an independent Southern Sudan.
5. Mohamed ElBaradei is on the Executive Committee of the International Crisis Group, a globalist think tank promoting the 'new world order'.
Soros is a committee member; senior advisers include Zbigniew Brzezinski.
6. The revolts are about spreading globalisation and the New World Order.
"American globalization rots the soul."
The American media and internet are the basis for destroying rival cultures.